This session is part of the meetings that His Majesty the King, may God preserve, had chaired to develop an integrated project of this Program, which covers all regions of the Kingdom.
During this session, the Minister of Equipment, Transport, Logistics and Water, the Minister of Agriculture, Marine Fisheries, Rural Development and Water and Forests, and the Minister of ‘Interior, made presentations to His Majesty the King on the various aspects of this Program and particularly concerning the following axes:
– Improving the water supply, in particular by building dams;
– Demand management and water development, particularly in the agricultural sector;
– Strengthening the supply of drinking water in rural areas;
– The reuse of treated wastewater in the irrigation of green spaces;
– Communication and awareness-raising to strengthen awareness linked to the importance of preserving water resources and rationalizing its use;
His Majesty the King, may God assist him, has kindly given his High Instructions for the implementation of this program, the total cost of which will reach 115 billion dirhams.
This working session took place in the presence of the Head of Government, Mr. Saâd Dine El Otmani, the Minister of the Interior, Mr. Abdelouafi Laftit, the Minister of Economy, Finance and Reform of the administration, Mr. Mohamed Benchaaboun, of the Minister of Agriculture, Maritime Fisheries, Rural Development and Water and Forests, Mr. Aziz Akhannouch, of the Minister of Equipment, Transport, Logistics and Water, Mr. Abdelkader Amara, the Minister of Energy, Mines and the Environment, Mr. Aziz Rabbah, and the Director of the National Office of Electricity and Drinking Water, Mr. Abderrahim El Hafez “.